Identity Theft Shield

Membership Is Available

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Entrepreneurship

My interest in entrepreneurship began as it did with so many of us in the physical world. I started as a street vendor in New York City, that most dynamic of all cities. I learned to vend on the difficult and demanding streets of Manhattan the vending craft. After having mastered this craft I made the transition from the physical vending world to the virtual Internet universe. The company I formed, Dynamic City Unlimited, was inspired by the lessons I learned in the most dynamic city in the world New York City. I named my website after this: DCUNY. My site, which offers legal services and discount products as well as my own personal writing (basically a blueprint of my business), is at: www.dcuny.com. I extend my personal invitation to each of you to shop and I believe that you will find it a pleasant and rewarding experience.

No comments: