Identity Theft Shield

Membership Is Available

Sunday, August 11, 2013

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME

This is just my opinion, I personally think that Michael Jordan (MJ) is and will always be the GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER to have played the sport of basketball. He was not just a player, he was a leader throughout his entire career as he led the Chicago Bulls to Championship after Championship; when no-one else believed, he believed not just because he loved the game but because he (Michael Jordan) was playing against himself. Challenging himself each time he stepped onto the basketball court, physically and mentally. Who else can make such a claim? Other sports players from other sport have tried to follow his lead, I can only think of one Derek Jeter! I am not taking anything away from Kobe Bryant (KB), but he is NO Michael Jordan PERIOD! I have said what I had to say on this matter, now it’s your turn. (2) Google+

No comments: